Intro To Immanence

Saturday 17 November 2012

Film Industries - 16

Warner Bros. Entertainment, Inc is an American producer of film, television, and music entertainment.


I think this industry would be the ideal distributor to publish our film because; WB is one of the best production companies out there for a lot of different types of entertainment. WB have distributed a lot of films including the Batman trilogy, Inception and lots of other great movies.
But the production companies I want producing my films are Syncopy and Legendary pictures.

The reason i want Syncopy producing my films are because this company has produced lots of movies with the type of style i want. this company is co-owned by Christopher Nolan who i think of as one of the greatest people in the film industries. Having this company produce our film would be ideal.

I also want legendary pictures to co-produce my film because they co-produce with Warner Bros and they have co-produced lots and lots of good movies including Batman trilogy, The town, Man of steel and lots of other great movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment