Intro To Immanence

Tuesday 12 March 2013

Q2. How does your media product represent particular social groups?



I can’t really relate m film character from another movie because there hasn’t been a movie similar to this yet. The closest movie character; from a movie that has been released, is probably Hancock. His personality might not the anything like this character, but he is a homeless type of guy with powers.






Another character that my character can relate is to is probably the new Clark Kent from the upcoming “Man of Steel”. I obviously haven’t seen the movie yet; but from articles and the trailer is meant to be lonely and stays away from a big society; which is a similar personality to my character.

I wouldn’t stereotype my character as anything yet, because at the moment he is just a loner. And usually you expect loners to be emo and goth characters with long hair; but this character is different.

No comments:

Post a Comment